We were founded in the year 1982 by Mr. Gulshan Rai and are now established as a leading distributor and marketer specializing in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices sector. At a time when the Indian industry was plagued by protectionism, our founder envisioned the need for people to have access to sophisticated medical devices and tied up with leading international companies working dedicatedly to improve people's lives.
We have steadfastly remained independent, but not isolated. Across India, we have developed productive alliances and partnerships that advance our capacity to deliver innovative medicines and devices to hospitals, public institutions and medical trade. With over two decades of experiences in the Indian Pharmaceuticals Industry, G.R. Health Aids has pioneered the introduction of several leading pharmaceutical brands in the Indian sub- continent.
G.R. Health Aids Pvt. Ltd. has a reputation for catering high quality consistent products. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our customers and delivering products to meet their requirements. The company's products are sold within the India territory through a network of local distributors and directly to large number of national accounts.
|Nature of Business
||Authorized Wholesale Dealer
|Total Number of Employees
||26 to 50 People
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of Firm
||Private Limited Company
|Primary Competitive Advantage
- Experienced R & D Department
- Good Financial Position & TQM
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities
We pride ourselves in the successful introduction of several new products to the Indian markets, including products of Kabi Pharmacia (Sweden), David Bull (Australia), Fresenius (West Germany), B.Braun (West Germany), ISI (Italy), Chungwa Laboratories (Korea), Pharma Plast (Malasiya) and a host of other companies. G.R. Health Aids Pvt. Ltd. a line of Plasma derived products, chemistry reagents, diagnostics and finished-formulations in pharmaceutical products to meet the needs of Laboratories, Hospitals, Government Institutions and the Medical Trade.
Our product range includes the following :
- Clotting factors Immunate (Factor VIII) & Immunine (Factor IX) for hemophilic patients
- Red Cell Filters
- Single & Double for Thalecemic patient
- Platelet Filters – Single & Double
- Platelet Apheresis Machines & Disposable Kits
- Red-Cell Apheresis Machine & Disposables
- Leuco Reduction machines and Cell Separation
- Cancer & Cardiology Drugs
- Diagnostic Kits – HIV, Hepatitis-B, Hepatitis-C
- Blood Banking Equipments for collection and selection of Blood Cell
- Anti fungal drugs
- Drugs for treatment of Hepatitis-C